June 21, 2016
• Create customized HIPAA policies and procedures
• Conduct and store results of their mandatory HIPAA risk assessment
• Manage Business Associate Agreements
• Train employees with videos, quizzes and other training materials
• Create emergency and incident response plans
• Access their Data Breach and PCI Compliance monthly coverage
• Access and maintain Data Backup and E-Mail Encyrption account information
• Perform annual PCI self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ) requirements
• Perform monthly IP address scanning
• Easily add users and access account information
To learn more go to www.officesafe.com or contact a PCIHIPAA representative at 800/710-6073.
May 23, 2016
Every year ASI hosts the Share-the-Savings promotion where AAOMS members can win FREE registration to the current year’s AAOMS Annual Meeting. The three winners this year are Dr. David Ehsan, Dr. Ronald Marsh and Scott Graham, CEO of the Oral Facial Surgery Institute. ASI thanks all of the members who submitted entry forms this year. Watch for information regarding the 2017 Share-the-Savings promotion in January.
May 3, 2016
AAOMS members often ask ASI staff for references from other members about ASI Approved Programs. Please help us tell your colleagues why you use a specific ASI approved program, and how the ASI program has helped your OMS practice. If you submit your answer on the official online testimonial entry form at aaomsservices.org before May 16, you will be eligible to win free registration to the 2016 AAOMS Annual Meeting in Las Vegas. Enter as often as you like with a different ASI approved program on each submission. Examples of testimonials received can be viewed in the upper right hand corner of this landing page.